Skype
yuri.200x

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

where is the CLAY LOG? I'm searching everywhere for it, but I can't find it... If anything, can someone at least tell me in which zone is it?

Butzbo responds:

Check the map for open/unexplored places, somewhere around the depths of Plepur...

League of Pussy V.01 League of Pussy V.01

So far I don't really see the point of this game.

The erotic scenes are dull and the game itself is way too easy so far. Plus, the "story" isn't interesting.

The Final Fantasy / RPG interface is cool and promising, but right now you are not using it to its full potential and if it continues like this, it seems it won't fulfill this potential.

I think the erotic scenes need a lot more work, and spice as well as other positions. Currently they are boring and the penis doesn't really resemble a penis. If you'd mix up some positions, zoom in add more stuff, it'd be much better... right now it is too vanilla. There is a ton of material you could use to base the erotic scenes on in order to make it more enjoyable and spicy and bring that feeling of wishing for more.

Also, the fights could be a little bit more challenging. I'm not talking about impossible stuff, but just enough to make us feel like we deserved the prize (the erotic scene that comes afterwards).

And I think the plot needs a little bit of a rework too... For example, Ahri says she is in the forest to seduce men... So why would we have to fight for her in the first place? After all it is of her interest to seduce the hero... I think it'd make more sense as if the hero were to... I don't know... free the girls from the reign of some evil villain and build a harem of girls that fall for him as he goes on the journey... Maybe take off the element of picking from the start which girls to visit and make a path to the player.

Make it in a way that the player will only get the next girl if he wins the battles over the previous one. And that along with a better plot would be great. Something in the lines of you going deeper and deeper in the "evil guy's" kingdom and freeing the girls as you go to face him off. Maybe not an evil guy's kingdom since you are basing this on League of Legends, but you could surely develop something along those lines inspired in the LoL universe.

Anyway, this is my review. I believe your game has potential, but I think you've not found a way to execute it's whole potential yet. Good luck

chaos00177 responds:

you bring up very good points. the story is fairly lacking simply because i did not think people cared about it in a hentai game but after reading your review ill be sure to work on it. ive already made ways to increase difficulty for future updates but simply did not add it in for this version since there was no way or reason to grind battles. as for the hentai scenes, i do plan to add more variety later but making them take a while to do. i wasnt sure how well detailed people wanted the dick so i made a more detailed version and just an outline. im impressed by such an insightful view and will defintitly take your feedback into consideration to make a game that reaches the potential you hope to see

The Ritual The Ritual

the "TIME" puzzle was too vague and abiguous... Since there was already a clock scene from the laundry part it made me think I had to remember the clock time shown at that part and reset the game just to find out it had nothing to do with that.

paranoid paranoid

I would say you can make the color shading and color transition smoothier. (unless it was intentional - both effects can do good when mastered).
I think you can use more contrast: the shapes are defined by the shades. I feel like you may not care for realism, but studying it is very important because you learn which parts of the body can be exagerated in each face and situation.

But on the other hand you know what you are doing with the light and how it will behave. And i give you credit for that because many people don't know this.

In the end i think you should spend a tiny bit of your time analizing faces (and which parts you can exagerate on them) as well as howto master 100% the technike of colouring you choose. Keep improving.

Pegasu responds:

thank you for ze review dude.
yeah now I'm actually trying to use some sort of reference when it comes to anatomy and such, "studying"
the only thing I manage to practice casually really is just shades lightning n stuff, maybe because I'm a huge fan of people that "abuse" this resource.

Victorian Adventurer Victorian Adventurer

You got the proportions and the 3/4 head stance nailed down.
You can also think on the detailing of the image, not only it's shape.
I would say this one is a well-deserved 5.

Keep going.

Sunset Sunset

You had a nice way to make the sky and the sun light effect.
What i recommend you working on next is refining the way you made the dress and the hair. Also one of the hands is slightly bigger than the other (in that stance it's not how it should be).

Your colouring skills are very good and you have an excelent notion of reflected light and light properties. Keep going.