Skype
yuri.200x

The Ritual The Ritual

the "TIME" puzzle was too vague and abiguous... Since there was already a clock scene from the laundry part it made me think I had to remember the clock time shown at that part and reset the game just to find out it had nothing to do with that.

Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

The game is good, it resembles Final Fantasy Tactics in many aspects. But this game is UNNECESSARILY HARD. It is ok to make players GRIND on strategy and rpg games... But it is not ok to make players grind until MAX LEVEL EVA to beat the FIRST BOSS.

The game is good, the battles are nice, there are missions, runes, different equipment. This is all nice. But making the player grind to such extent to beat just the first boss takes away the fun of the game since we (players) will have to waste major time on a repetitive task to get the story to continue.

And locking us on this long cycle of grinding is really boring even with all the positive elements. Imagine being stuck in the first Megaman level for days or keep beating Lvl 2 Caterpies for a week before being able to face the first Gym Leader in Pokemon... Even though this is basicly the only flaw of the game (due to the other ones being small in comparison), this is kind of a major one.

I am a fan and I've played every game from you in Newgrounds, I hope I did not offend you with this review.

Mouse House Mouse House

This is a promising game. It still lacks further refinement, such as making the movement smoother and fix the song looping on top of each other. But as to gameplay, it lacks chalenge. The game itself is too easy to beat and the cats pose no threat at all due to unlimited ammo, 1-hit kill and their totally predictable movement.

My suggestions are to add some random factors to their movements as well as a variety of enemies... Not to stretch too far from the mouse-cat theme, you could make so that different cat species have different powers, add a limit of ammo for each level (maybe) and nerf the thorns. Making the maze more difficult and having different kinds of cheese giving power-ups would also be a good idea.

This certainly has room for improvement, but for a first try it is a pretty decent job. Good luck on future projects.

paranoid paranoid

I would say you can make the color shading and color transition smoothier. (unless it was intentional - both effects can do good when mastered).
I think you can use more contrast: the shapes are defined by the shades. I feel like you may not care for realism, but studying it is very important because you learn which parts of the body can be exagerated in each face and situation.

But on the other hand you know what you are doing with the light and how it will behave. And i give you credit for that because many people don't know this.

In the end i think you should spend a tiny bit of your time analizing faces (and which parts you can exagerate on them) as well as howto master 100% the technike of colouring you choose. Keep improving.

Pegasu responds:

thank you for ze review dude.
yeah now I'm actually trying to use some sort of reference when it comes to anatomy and such, "studying"
the only thing I manage to practice casually really is just shades lightning n stuff, maybe because I'm a huge fan of people that "abuse" this resource.

Victorian Adventurer Victorian Adventurer

You got the proportions and the 3/4 head stance nailed down.
You can also think on the detailing of the image, not only it's shape.
I would say this one is a well-deserved 5.

Keep going.

Sunset Sunset

You had a nice way to make the sky and the sun light effect.
What i recommend you working on next is refining the way you made the dress and the hair. Also one of the hands is slightly bigger than the other (in that stance it's not how it should be).

Your colouring skills are very good and you have an excelent notion of reflected light and light properties. Keep going.