Skype
yuri.200x

Tourist Boat Escape Tourist Boat Escape

whilst some puzzles are anjoyable, easy or even hard, there is no fun when the creator of the game adds a hard puzzle inside another hard puzzle inside another puzzle...

The Rescue of Mermaids [Teaser] The Rescue of Mermaids [Teaser]

Too hard to be enjoyable

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

where is the CLAY LOG? I'm searching everywhere for it, but I can't find it... If anything, can someone at least tell me in which zone is it?

Butzbo responds:

Check the map for open/unexplored places, somewhere around the depths of Plepur...

paranoid paranoid

I would say you can make the color shading and color transition smoothier. (unless it was intentional - both effects can do good when mastered).
I think you can use more contrast: the shapes are defined by the shades. I feel like you may not care for realism, but studying it is very important because you learn which parts of the body can be exagerated in each face and situation.

But on the other hand you know what you are doing with the light and how it will behave. And i give you credit for that because many people don't know this.

In the end i think you should spend a tiny bit of your time analizing faces (and which parts you can exagerate on them) as well as howto master 100% the technike of colouring you choose. Keep improving.

Pegasu responds:

thank you for ze review dude.
yeah now I'm actually trying to use some sort of reference when it comes to anatomy and such, "studying"
the only thing I manage to practice casually really is just shades lightning n stuff, maybe because I'm a huge fan of people that "abuse" this resource.

Victorian Adventurer Victorian Adventurer

You got the proportions and the 3/4 head stance nailed down.
You can also think on the detailing of the image, not only it's shape.
I would say this one is a well-deserved 5.

Keep going.

Sunset Sunset

You had a nice way to make the sky and the sun light effect.
What i recommend you working on next is refining the way you made the dress and the hair. Also one of the hands is slightly bigger than the other (in that stance it's not how it should be).

Your colouring skills are very good and you have an excelent notion of reflected light and light properties. Keep going.